[linux-audio-user] midiman macman interface on PC?

Juan Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Sep 9 19:47:11 EDT 2002

We tried some serial interfaces a while ago but there was a hack with
the serial port module and therefore decided to abandon the idea in
favor of USB.

Both Midiman midisports work but the midisport uno doesn't work. We need
to guess the firmware for that one also. The Edirol interfaces are very
hard to get.

BTW: it seems that midi is part of snd-usb-audio in ALSA now, thanks
Emiliano for pointing that out.

 -- Juan