[linux-audio-user] LADSPA Taxonomy

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Mon Apr 7 17:53:00 EDT 2003

philicorda wrote:
>>would be nice to open up the possibility of some FFT stuff and spectral
>>mangling a la Chris Penrose's 'PVNation' or NI Spektral Delay... which i
>>use rather a lot in Live - im wanting to move my Live stuff to linux...
>

> Check out freqtweak. It's like spectral delay and has some cool pitch shifting
> stuff too.
>
> http://freqtweak.sourceforge.net/

ahh cheers yes i know freqtweak, very yummy...

i was kinda thinking along the lines of plugins tho... afaik you cant
use freq. as a plugin as yet?... the nicest thing about spektral delay
is that i can use it as a plugin in live, so while i have all that other
stuff going i can mangle my sounds to my hearts content... dunno that i
could use freq. all of its own for a set. im looking at moving to using
spiralloops tho instead of live, as it uses ladspa plugins...

bw

m~

--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

             gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E