[linux-audio-user] Band in a Box

David Evans dsevans at berndtgroup.net
Tue Apr 22 16:59:01 EDT 2003

One of my last excuses for having a windows box is BandInABox.
Are there any linux programs that could approximate this?
All i need is the ability to type in a chord sequence,
then have it play that for me in a jazz/swing style.
Band in a Box of course does a hell of a lot more than that
but if i could get that much, i'd be happy.

thanks,
dave