[linux-audio-user] ALSA: What is the website missing?

Clemens Ladisch clemens at ladisch.de
Tue Dec 2 03:55:09 EST 2003

Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Clemens Ladisch wrote:
> > I'd like to have separate entries for USB devices, i.e., pages
> > independent of the driver module name.
>
> Can you show me what you mean with ascii?

Sorry, I wasn't very clear.

Currently, the contents of the detailed pages with installation
instructions depend on the module name (e.g., the EZ-USB info is shown
for all devices handled by snd-usb-audio), and user comments are
assigned to the module name.  It would be nice to be able to have
device-specific information/comments.

Regards,
Clemens