[linux-audio-user] Uhm, low latency?

felipe filippo at email.it
Tue Feb 4 17:49:00 EST 2003

On Tuesday 04 February 2003 01:58, Mark Knecht wrote:
>    lspci -v and tell us what IRQ you have for audio. Best (in my
> experience) is IRQ 9, followed by 10, or 11.

Uhm, my sound card (an opl3sa2 PnP) is using IRQ 5. IRQ 9 is taken by
usb-uhci (which I rarely use for my camera), 10 is not used, 11 is for the
video card. I never tried to change the default values, how could I do that?
Right now I enable the sound card at boot with
$: isapnp /etc/isapnp.conf
and then loading the alsa module, I thought this meant I could simply change
the values in /etc/isapnp.conf but no...

Anyways, working as root does the job very well, apart from freezing
everything sometimes :)

felipe

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Erboristeria.com: Fanghi Guam con sconti irresistibili
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=800&d=4-2