[OT] Re: [linux-audio-user] Pop filter?

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Wed Feb 19 10:44:01 EST 2003

> Saying
> "I'm not buying anything made in China because they're bad people" is way
> too simplistic.

I didn't say that.

> It strikes me as self-serving and fatuous - "I quit buying
> Chinese products, I feel so much better about myself now".

No, what I meant was "I wouldn't work under those conditions so I don't expect
other people to". I'm not interested in a race to the bottom of the labour
market league. It doesn't serve anyone well - in the short term we get cheap
luxury products (such as condenser microphones) but in the medium term we
appear to get a massive budget deficit and the collapse of the manufacturing
sector. I'll leave the long term for others to speculate about.

Cheers

Daniel