[linux-audio-user] Success stories

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Sun Jul 13 21:26:00 EDT 2003

Exactly. Joe is an awsome producer, check out their albumn from 2001, Joe
is producing and the beats are just fluid. He uses nothing but an adat
and an asr10 keyboard, and that's it.
Once jack gets mature then you'll be able to do more and more with just
linux. Already I can do complete live sets just playing terminatorX on
linux and that's it, though I usually play live guitar and sync together
my adrenalinn with my korg es1 and then I put the audio from terminatorX
through the korg to process it. I think linux works just as well with
midi gear as mac/windows does, especially Suse, I've had the best results
so far with Suse 8.2, but its not suprising given that Suse employs
geniuses like Takashi Iwai.