[linux-audio-user] ANN: swh-plugins 0.3.7

Jaakko Prättälä Jaakko.Prattala at Helsinki.FI
Sat Mar 8 15:55:01 EST 2003

On Saturday 08 March 2003 21:29, Jan \"Evil Twin\" Depner wrote:
> checking for fftw_one in -lsfftw... no
> checking for fftw_one in -lfftw... no
> configure: error: Could not find working fftw library. Package now
> requires it
>
> I have installed fftw-2.1.3.  I have tried it installed in /usr and
> /usr/local with the same results.  Running gcc 2.96 on RH 7.3.

I've sometimes had some problems with the two header
naming conventions in fftw. There's an option for fftw's
configure-script to specify whether you want the header files
with or without type prefix. IIRC Red Hat 7.3 comes _with_
type prefix, so it might be that you have files drfftw.h and dfftw.h
for double-precision and/or srfftw.h & sfftw.h (was it?) for single precision.
FFTW's configure-script defaults to no prefix.
Maybe the swh-plugins configure-script is looking for files without
the 'd' or the 's': rfftw.h and fftw.h. When I was using 7.3 I just made
symlinks.