[linux-audio-user] Running vstserver & ladspavst

Rob lau at kudla.org
Wed Sep 17 00:43:00 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 21:44, Natalia Rakowski wrote:
> This is where I am stuck.  The ladspavst README didn't have
> any info to help figure out how to run it.
> Building ladspavst made vst.so.  What now?

My guess would be that you need to put vst.so in whatever
directory Ladspa plugins go (under Mandrake 9.1, it's
/usr/lib/ladspa) and then run your ladspa client app and see if
it's one of the available plugins.

Maybe you'd need to ldconfig after putting that file there, I
dunno.  Haven't had any VST's to play with myself.

Rob