[linux-audio-user] How to make MIDI works with linux

reed stefano.cardo at fastwebnet.it
Tue Jul 6 20:45:59 EDT 2004

At 01.50 07/07/04, you wrote:
>Use qjackctl so you can connect your midi device to Rosegarden. And if
>you want to hear it you can do several ways:

Is there any configuration such as MIDI channel number In / Out of the keybord that I have to set with Jack and on the keyboard?

>- use Zynaddsubfx (a soft-synth) connected to the midi out of the
>keyboard via the qjackctl panel

I don't know but it seems that no signals arrive to the ES1371 -Rawmidi 0

is there any tool to understand if thew PCI128 is receiving any midi signals?

Thanks so so so so much!!!!

ste

P.s. Zynaddsubfx is really great!!

Stefano Cardo