[linux-audio-user] CPU clock - beware - Solved for now?

Matthew Barber brbrofsvl at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 01:18:31 EDT 2004

->I do the same on my box, although on Fedora it is "acpi=off". I
didn't notice that it affected stability, I just did it to adjust my
IRQ's through the bios better.<-

Absolutely.  I have acpi=off as well - it was totally unstable before
that; it was one of the first things I changed.  I would disable acpi in
the bios but I need it for windows to run... and I only need windows for
sibelius.  But now that I know you can run score in dosemu, it might be
time to bite the bullet -  btw did anyone who got it to work try
printing a Score score from dosemu?

Thanks,

Matt