[linux-audio-user] Digitech (DoD) RP-10 and Midi controlers...

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Fri Mar 5 17:38:18 EST 2004

Steve Harris wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 01:58:47 -0800, Russell Hanaghan wrote:
>
>>Steve,
>>
>>Can you think of an implementation that I could use in AMS to do this
>>with the "patch change" data being transmitted? Can I set up different
>>patches in AMS, duplicate reverbs for instance, say one "on" and one
>>"off" and change between them with the data already being streamed from
>>the pedal?
>

> I dont think so - I think you need another program between the midi in and
> AMS, but MIDI is not really my thing. You could ask on the ams-user list.
>
> - Steve

Yellowtool 'Key Switch' running under Wine possibly? It's a free
download. Might work, but not sure. It does a lot of stuff in this
space. Many GigaSampler friends use it but I never have.

http://www.yellowtools.de/index2_e.htm

Choose 'Products' at the top of the page and then look for Key Switch at
the bottom.

Good luck,
Mark