[ Re: [linux-audio-user] Demudi looking good, soundcard advice?] *corrected*

MarC marc_contrib at ramonvinyes.es
Thu Oct 14 17:34:10 EDT 2004

apologies. I wanted to answer the last email privately in Spanish but I
didn't know that the default reply-to was addressed to the list.

I make a short translation of the wothful points I commented right there:

to repair the bug in the Demudi's keyboard of Languages different from
English:
xf86cgf -textmode and select "keyboard".

and also I said that they 've already released the 1.2.0 version of
Demudi, which works better than the betas and that there's good support
on the agnula user list at www.agnula.org.

that's it