[linux-audio-user] ladspa benchmark

Dave Robillard drobilla at connect.carleton.ca
Mon Aug 8 01:36:06 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-08 at 16:55 +0200, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> Steve Harris wrote:
>
> > No docs, and no help, but if you can figure out how to use them youre
> > welcome to it.
>
> Well I think this is a little too complicated for, but I'll give it a
> shot. But I can't download the files, seems the server is slooow or
> dead.... Could you wrap them up in a tarball, maybe even with the
> missing waves and mail them to me offlist?

I munged Steve's perl script a bit to benchmark (almost) every plugin on
the system instead of just swh-plugins.  I might clean it up and make a
tarball, but in the meantime attached is a text file with every LADSPA
plugin on my (P4 1.6) system with a cycles/sample benchmark, sorted.

Sorry for the lack of library names and plugin labels..

-DR-