[linux-audio-user] Creative Live! Drive midi ports?

October extremecs at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 00:40:08 EDT 2005

Ok, I bought a mint Roland E70 "intelligent
synthesizer" and got the midi in/out working in
windoze via the midi ports in my Sound Blaster Live!
Platinum "Live Drive" and yet I show no connection in
jack and friends?

A bit of googling suggests there must be a way to do
it but I have yet to find any "howto", etc.

Anyone out there have expierence getting the midi
ports in a Live! Drive working in linux?

Thanks in advance!

Jon Hoskins

In a world without walls who needs gates or windows?

                               --unknown