[linux-audio-user] Switching from a MOTU828mk2 to RME Cards?

omjn looplog at looplog.org
Tue Feb 1 00:30:31 EST 2005

ok reading a little more I see that in linux you will be missing out on
your Cuemix software for the Motu, which would be needed to initially
route the adat to the analog i/os.  You can always dual-boot, or have
switchable HDD caddies, one for windows one for linux, using windows
just for the Cuemix.  Then again if you are still considering a
Behringer, heh I'll  send you mine in exhange for your Motu (and even
pay the difference! I can control the Motu from my iBook...).

-michael