[linux-audio-user] M-Audio cards, XLR inputs question

Phil Sexton philsexton at InfoAve.Net
Sun Feb 6 19:23:26 EST 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-06 at 19:10, Ben Sheron wrote:
> Just a thought, but you might want to look into getting a mixer.  The
> Mackie ones are pretty nice; I have a 1604, and run the four submaster
> outs into the four inputs on my Delta 44.  It works out pretty nicely
> for the most part.

I have a Behringer Eurorack 802A that I was using until I spilled a cup
of coffee on it.  I haven't had the courage to turn it back on as it had
power on when I did it and the leds pegged.  I guess it's time to get
out the screwdriver and give it a good cleaning out and see if I cooked
it for good...

--
Phil
Our 2nd CD: http://www.cdbaby.com/naomisfancy