[linux-audio-user] head phones processor

davidrclark at earthlink.net davidrclark at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 9 00:21:59 EST 2005

(Resending)

Hi Anthony,

> For those of us who are ignorant, could you point at a source of a demo
> of this? Ideally, a normal stereo and binaural version of the same thing?

I'm not aware of any direct comparisons, and I don't have space for my
large demo posted over a year ago, so here's a very short one:

http://home.earthlink.net/~davidrclark/linux_audio_users/binaural.mp3

http://home.earthlink.net/~davidrclark/linux_audio_users/stereo.mp3

Rather than go completely OT here, I'd rather post my comments about this
demo on that page, which I hope to do in a day or so.  Please be sure to
listen to both numerous times.  The differences will become more and more
apparent as you do so.

Regards,
Dave.