[linux-audio-user] [local] any LAU's around Boston, MA?

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Feb 11 13:01:41 EST 2005

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 12:00:16PM -0500, Laura Conrad wrote:

>     Joel> Steve Harris wrote:
>     >> I'l be kicking around in boston over a weekend a couple of weeks from now,
>     >> due to the airlines stupid bussiness flights policies, so if theres anyone
>     >> in that area I'd be more than happy to meet up to sample the local brew
>     >> and food.
>     >>
>     >> - Steve
>     >>

>     Joel> Feb 26-27? AFAIK, I'll be around then and can probably free up an
>     Joel> evening.  And I know a bit about the local brew scene (as does Laura
>     Joel> Conrad, also on the list).  What's your schedule?
>
> I'll be around too.  We can see if all three of us have time at the
> same time.

Sorry Joel, missed your original mail.

I arrive on the evening of the 25th of Feb, but I expect I'l be jetlagged.
I'm free on the 26th and 27th. I'm staying at the Hyatt Harborside
(zip 02128), close to Logan Airport apparently. I've never been to Boston
before, so I've no idea where that is relative to the main bit of the
city, or what the transport is like.

Cheers,
   Steve