[linux-audio-user] WA State: oly, tac, seatle

Noah Roberts nroberts at reachone.com
Sat Feb 12 13:31:48 EST 2005

Does anyone that is pretty good with this linux audio stuff live in the
pac nw?  I live in Yelm, 20 miles south of Olympia Washington.  I would
very much like to see some of the stuff done with ardour, jamin, etc. by
someone that knows what they are doing.  I know linux really well, but
not audio stuff...I can play a couple instruments is all.  So if someone
lives relatively near me and would be willing to give me a tour of their
linux and explain how some of these tools are used it would be really cool.

--
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we
They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people - and neither do we.