[linux-audio-user] realtime-lsm in Andrew Morton's latest kernel patchset

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Sun Feb 13 01:34:42 EST 2005

On 12 February 2005 at 23:42, Lee Revell <rlrevell at joe-job.com> wrote:

> Just apply the broken out patch if you need the realtime LSM.

I have that patch, or is it realcap, applied to my 2.6.7 kernel.
Mandrake 10.1 comes with ALSA 1.0.6.  Both the kernel and the ALSA
version are known to be less than stellar.  I'm looking to move to at
least 2.6.8 and 1.0.7 when I can get my hands on something stable.
Maybe Mandrake 10.2 (now in beta I think) will be of help.

TTFN....
--
Kevin