[linux-audio-user] My First Linux Song

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Tue Feb 15 06:22:34 EST 2005

james at dis-dot-dat.net wrote:
>>http://www.machinehasnoagenda.com/downloads/The_Girls_-_The_Sailor.ogg

> It could do with a bit of fiddling, tuning and mix-wise, but you've
> had lots of comments about that already from people a lot more
> experienced than me.

Yes, we're looking forward to the next one.

Perhaps http://opensrc.org could be useful.

> Another thing I'd like to see would be people willing to post unmixed
> audio.  I'd love to play around with this track myself - not that I
> think I'd do a better job than you have, but just for the experience
> of doing it.

The likelyhood of people on this list sharing some of their
creative talent and knowledge should be higher than the normal
win/mac world and I totally agree, it would excellent to share
ideas and effort with others of like mind.

--markc