[linux-audio-user] Studio to go! Linux app

Frank smith hg at web-links.net
Tue Feb 15 10:52:04 EST 2005

HI
I tried all the packages from planetCCRM and I couldn't get them all
working together, then again this was because I was on FC3 which wasn't
really supported then.

A single user install will be fine for the mutlitrack stuff
and for those who don't want to install loads of stuff

Just my 2p's worth

cheers
Bob