[linux-audio-user] Music list

james at dis-dot-dat.net james at dis-dot-dat.net
Thu Feb 17 12:13:57 EST 2005

On Thu, 17 Feb, 2005 at 02:32PM +0100, Esben Stien spake thus:
> james at dis-dot-dat.net writes:
>
> > I've started a list for posting music made with Linux.
>
> I think this is a great idea, /me signs up. Only thing, I only
> recognize linux as the kernel of the GNU system, so the name is just
> adding to the confusion, in my opinion.

Well, I did think about this.  I know RMS would be spinning in his
grave if he were dead.  Thing is, it fit with LAD and LAU.  Linux
Audio Music doesn't even make much sense - it suggests that there's a
possibility of non-audio music.

> Anyways, thanks for the effort.

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)