[linux-audio-user] SysEx data & OSS emulation

Christoph Eckert mchristoph.eckert at t-online.de
Thu Feb 17 16:04:00 EST 2005

> I'll do some tests the next days. Maybe I'll wait because I
> just ordered a new USB-MIDI-Patchbay and I'd like to do the
> tests with it, so I can ensure it does not depend on my
> current Edirol UM-1S.

Rrrrrr.

I wanted to do some test cases, but of course everything
behaved as *un*expected: it simply worked ;-) .

All SysEx events have been properly received, even after a
reboot, even with plugged in devices during boot time and
even with not plugged in devices.

If it were a kernel bug, it will be difficult to find if it
only happens in certain conditions.

If it appears again, I'll do some further testing.

 Thanks & best regards

    ce