[linux-audio-user] Made with Open Source Software

LinuxMedia linuxmedia4 at netscape.net
Fri Feb 18 12:50:53 EST 2005

>> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:38:08 +0100, Florian Schmidt <mista.tapas at gmx.net> wrote:
 >>
>>http://inanna.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~swh/fluid-unpacked/

> Nice sound set.
 >
> Thank you all,
> Álvaro

I would suggest eliminating the space in the "FluidR3 GM.SF2" name or
replacing it with an underscore. But I'm just paranoid about any program
seeing it as two seperate files and failing when trying to use it.

It would be good to hear how your next (or same) peice comes out when
you use this sound font. I liked "passo_a_passo-aaps-01.ogg", but just
thought the instruments sounded kind of  "thin".

Post a song when you finish one.

Rocco