[linux-audio-user] Rosegarden and guitar

Noah Roberts nroberts at reachone.com
Sat Feb 19 16:08:44 EST 2005

The only way I could find to 'mute' sections of guitar was to create two
tracks and edit them to do the muted and the standard guitar.  Attached
is a small sample of what I mean.  I would like to do it so that it
shows in notation better; as in on one staff.  Is there a way?

--
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we
They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people - and neither do we.