[linux-audio-user] Searching for music composition tools

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Wed Feb 23 11:36:51 EST 2005

Le 23 Février 2005 11:21, Dave Griffiths a écrit :
> Personally, I wish everything in the world supported osc so developers
> could either concentrate on the engine work (the actual audio stuff) or the
> interface - _but not at the same time_

That could happen. It's a only a matter of accepting OSC as a standard, like
MIDI. But since OSC is not proprietary, don't expect the "industry" to adopt
it easily. Some companies are wise enough to use it in their products, so our
best contribution is to also use it as much as possible in our custom
software. Then the "industry" will comply...
--
Marc