[linux-audio-user] FAVE 2005 - Call for presentations and Workshops

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 15:24:09 EST 2005

Hi,

--- tim hall <tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Apologies for the crossposting, I won't make a habit
> of this.
> We're organising a User-oriented Free Audio Visual
> Event to be held in
> Bristol, UK on August 13th 2005. This is the first
> event of its kind, so
> there's all to play for.

This sounds like a great time. I really wish it were
possible for me to make this event. If it were, I'd be
there in a minute and maybe I'd perform or demonstrate
something but the opportunity I see is to produce a
high quality multichannel audio and multi camera video
production of the event.

During January I produced an audio/video production of
an Ardour session with a song writer, hired players,
engineers and producers. The same type of production
for FAVE would rule. Maybe we could make it happen for
a future annual occurence.

Best of luck with the event and I hope you have a
great time.

Ron Parker
Mirror Image Studios
2428 Dupont Ave. S.