[linux-audio-user] Valid download link for Steinberg VST SDK?

Robert Persson ireneshusband at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 27 17:05:01 EST 2005

Does anybody have a valid download link for the Steinberg VST SDK?  I need the
headers to compile fst, but the Steinberg people seem to be playing
sillybuggers with their website and the old links don't work anymore.

Many thanks.
Robert
--
Robert Persson
ireneshusband at fastmail.fm
YahooMess:ireneshusband AIM:shamanicpolice

56% of US Gulf War I veterans have chronic health problems.  The disability
rate after Vietnam was 10%.  For other 20th Century wars it was 5%.