[OT] large storage (was Re: [linux-audio-user] XFS on FC2; .... )

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki eric at zhevny.com
Thu Jan 6 23:31:47 EST 2005

Jan Depner wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 11:36, Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen wrote:
>>Barton Bosch:
>     Interesting.  We're running five 3.5TB servers with FC3 and xfs with
> no problems.

Just curious ... Jan, what kind of storage system are those using? are
they somesort of SATA raid? inside the server or an external unit?

I'm currently working on a 1.8 TB system at work and am not particularly
pleased with it so far, So i'm just curious what kind of hardware you're
using.

Thanks,
Eric Rz.