[linux-audio-user] public apology and withdrawal

Noah Roberts roberts.noah at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:08:22 EST 2005

> i know this is unforgivable, and i feel terrible, hence this
> embarrassing public apology - most of all to noah, but also to the group
> for betraying its trust and letting my unjustified anger get the better
> of me.

As I said in private.  I accept the appology and feel no need for
retribution on behalf of myself or the list.  You have obviously
learned from this.  I of course already reported to various abuse@
locations and I don't know what they will do or not do.

People do stupid things sometimes.  For my part I forgive and accept
responsibility for my part in encouraging the irrational argument that
led to this.