[linux-audio-user] Boot Demudi Live from hd

criscabello . criscabello at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 08:28:17 EST 2005

> Demudi live is nice for me to discover easily how play a musician
> pinguin, I'd like to thanks ones who make or help making it.

yeah, i'd like to be one more on this chorus. i use demudi live on my
workshops here in brasil, and it works well, but it depends the ram of
the computer, i think the computer with less than 512ram, it doesn't
work well - and here this is the reality of the most of the
computers... anyway demudi livre is a great way to show the linux
audio tools.

 thanks a lot the ones who make it possible!

abraço
cris

take a look:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  www.estudiolivre.org