[linux-audio-user] cross fade loopm which tool

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 17:24:47 EST 2005

Hi

I recently discovered specimen, and what a nice piece of software!!!

But I have a few problematic samples that just won't loop without
clicking. I realize that since specimen merely points to samples and
only offer basic loop point editing, I should look elsewhere for cross
fade loops. But where?

Is there a good linux based looping application that I can use for
modifying the samples? And (pardon my ignorence) will loop points be
saved together with the sample data itself in any format, perferrably
one that's read by specimen, or do I have to write down the loop points
and set them manually in specimen?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte