[linux-audio-user] IRQ conflicts, acpi, and linux audio

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Sun Nov 20 16:22:10 EST 2005

> > I wonder if I could force the USB bus to another IRQ or if I could
> > move eth0 and yenta to another IRQ.
>
> This is the part that I am afraid is hard wired, at least on most
> laptops.

I can unload yenta and the module for the internal card which already
enhances the behaviour of JACK.

Additionally I installed the rtirq script of Rui Nuno Capela (thanks a
lot BTW).

But still I hope I can decrease latency on my system, but it's not
urgent so many thanks for all hints I got from this list. I learned a
lot and fixed some errors on my machine during this weekend.

Best regards

    ce