[linux-audio-user] /etc/modutils/alsa and debian/unstable

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Mon Nov 21 18:10:14 EST 2005

> Well I bet you have other hardware than mine, and still vid=0x0582
> suggests you have some edirol gear, or?

Yes, I have one Edirol device. In your config, you have entered 5
devices (do you really have 5 USB devices? If so you're more geeky than
me ;-), but only one vendor ID and no brand ID at all.

> Where do I find the vid's and pid's that apply to my hardware?

As Frank wrote lsusb as root is your friend.

Best regards

    ce

»Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen« (Helmut Schmidt)