[linux-audio-user] professional audio measurement with linux???

Andrew Gaydenko a at gaydenko.com
Fri Oct 14 09:05:38 EDT 2005

I'm sure, 'jaaa' may be helpful here. I use it in my audio DIY-ing.
Of course, you must use JACK (with 'qjackctl') to be able to run
multiple jaaa instances + other JACK-ready apps.

'jaaa --help' doesn't show very useful parameter "name":

jaaa -J -name jaaa1

will run jaaa instance with "jaaa1" as JACK client name.

LADSPA plugins has different oscillators, and here 'jack-rack' is
usefull.

P.S. Be careful with you tweaters when using white noise!

Andrew