[linux-audio-user] A couple of questions

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 09:47:31 EDT 2006

On 4/2/06, Dave Robillard <drobilla at connect.carleton.ca> wrote:
> Ooh, users with great ideas for apps?  Yeah, that and a dollar will get
> you a cup of coffee. ;)
>
> Now if you want to set up a bounty system where users donate money to be
> claimed by a dev who does it, you might have something....
>
> -DR-

Google is doing something like this with Google Research:  an
individual submits a question that will require some research, and
submits a dollar amount that they are willing to pay to have the
question answered.  I would gladly pay to have config files, bash
scripts, etc. written by someone knowledgeable to save me time.

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com