[linux-audio-user] Re: First trip to Europe

Erik Steffl steffl at bigfoot.com
Wed Apr 19 23:47:19 EDT 2006

Loki Davison wrote:
> On 4/19/06, Dmitry Baikov <dsbaikov at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Me and my girlfriend are planning a trip to Europe for a month between
>> May and June.
> I'd recommend going to bratislava and budapest while you are nearby,
> and some of switzerland. All are very, very beautiful. Try the cheap
> pancakes if you are in bratislava, they are great. Though i count

   yeah! I was born in bratislava (lived there until 97), the best
pancakes ever are right by railroad station (go away from railroad
station, see small pancake bufet/cafe near first intersection). Well,
unless they went out of business in the meantime, last time I was there
was few years ago:-)

   and yes, vienna, bratislava, budapest are all close together so
that's pretty good combo...

	erik