[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [ANN] No More Specimen

Dana Olson dana at ubuntustudio.com
Thu Apr 20 18:46:20 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 16:19 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Thursday 20 April 2006 16:01, Lee Revell wrote:
> >On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 15:51 -0400, Dana Olson wrote:
> >> SourceForge is pretty reliable, and I don't see it going
> >> down any time soon
> >
> >LOL
>
> I wonder what Dana has been smoking?  If I still smoked, I'd like to
> sample that.  I know of one project that left in the last month, mainly
> because cvs only worked a few hours a week.  Life's too short for that
> BS.

Hardeeharhar.

The point is, it has been reliable for thousands of projects, including
several of my own. Where is Specimen's page right now? Nowhere. If it
was on SourceForge, we'd all be able to get to it.

I was merely offering a suggestion to benefit the community as a whole,
but you all see fit to ridicule me. That's great, thanks.