[linux-audio-user] LAD site, linuxdj.com needs a new home

Benno Senoner sbenno at gardena.net
Wed Feb 1 11:27:59 EST 2006

I mailed Paul the link to fetch the whole LAD web tree and files, about
5.7GB   ( the content that was on www.linuxdj.com/audio )
next step should be deciding wheter to put the content on a nicer
domain. ( and having linuxdj.com/audio redirect to that domain/site
so that search engine and website links get redirected to the correct
place).

I'll wait for Paul's reply how to proceed (redirect linuxdj.com etc).

cheers,
Benno