[linux-audio-user] Problems installing sound apps on Kanotix

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Wed May 3 05:39:28 EDT 2006

On Monday 01 May 2006 22:12, Renato Fabbri was like:
> I am having some problems making my kanotix a DAW.

Please could you repost this as a new post. I use threading in my email
client, as do many others on this list. If you just reply to a random message
and change the subject it makes your posting look like an irrelevant reply.
The kind of people you want answers from tend to be very busy and may
overlook your question. Use 'New' or 'Compose' or whatever if you want to
start a new thread, use 'Reply' only if you are actually replying to
something. You will get better answers this way.
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim