[linux-audio-user] Mastering without mastering

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Fri May 5 04:38:53 EDT 2006

On Friday 05 May 2006 05:57, Lee Revell was like:
> On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 21:29 -0300, luis jure wrote:
> > i have no idea who mark kramer might be (although i suspect saying this
> > will make people wonder what i'm doing on this list...)
>
> He is best known by me for producing all the Galaxie 500 records ;-)

Heh. Butthole Surfers too and I'm wracking my brains for the name of
his 'solo'(ish) project. Also worked with Bill Laswell & Material briefly. I
wouldn't have expected many people to be that familiar with his work.

I believe he uses an extremely old 15 channel desk that you have to kick
occasionally to get working. Ah, pure genius. ;)
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim
We are the people We've been waiting for.