[linux-audio-user] Smack 0.3 Released.

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Fri May 5 14:27:32 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 10:53 -0400, Rob wrote:
> Maybe if we get some other people whose lives have been
> impacted by heroin to chime in, the question will be settled
> quickly one way or the other.

I live in a city with a terrible heroin problem, knew several people who
got messed up on the stuff and one who died and I'm not bothered one bit
by the name.  The first thing I thought of was smacking a drum.  This
was years ago though, I can see how someone recently affected by it
would object.  IOW I agree with Rob 100%

Lee