[linux-audio-user] ntfs & smb in ccrma kernel

BJaY BJaY at safe-mail.net
Tue May 9 05:27:09 EDT 2006

Hi,
	I installed kernel-2.6.16-1.2080.13.rdt.rhfc4.ccrma.i686.rpm and support
for ntfs and smbfs seems to have dissappeared. Can I put this back in
without rebuilding the kernel ? Also I tried out the rrt version of above,
worked OK for audio but hard locked when I tried to use tvtime and my webcam
(Creative). Does this mean I should'nt use it for audio because at some time
it will lock up or, could it just be somthing to do with the camera driver
and tvtime.

Cheers,

Bruce.