[linux-audio-user] Rosegarden4 Freezes my machine, needtosystem reset.

Thomas Kuther gimpel at sonnenkinder.org
Fri May 12 12:38:36 EDT 2006

On Sat, 4 Mar 2006 15:57:19 -0800 (PST)
baldobe <baldobe2000 at yahoo.de> wrote:

> OK problem solved by removing ESI Julia Pro Soundcard and inserting
> ESI Julia pro.
>
> Rosegarden now works in all my distros.
>
> Lets close this topic now and move on to the next problem.
>
> Many thanks to everyone that helped.
>
> Bal

Could you please explain in more detail what you mean with removing ESI
Juli@ and inserting it again (as reading it like that sounds a bit like
nonsens)

I experience the same problem with rosegarden, but also on a
M-Audio device. Anyways if it has to do with the devices i would be
pleased to get it working with the Juliette at least.

Greets,
Tom