[linux-audio-user] Alsa Midi patchbay/processor

Jouni Rinne jouni.rinne at luukku.com
Sat May 13 08:36:40 EDT 2006

Christoph Eckert kirjoitti:
>> make -f make_qmidiroute
>
> depending on your distro, it may be neccessary to adjust paths in
> make_qmidiroute. As it was developed on SuSE, it contains SuSE paths.
>

> Best regards
>

> ce
Thank you all for the tips'n'hints, QMidiRoute works now :) . BTW, the
abovementioned instructions can be applied to all Qt-based little utilities
found in http://alsamodular.sourceforge.net/

JR

--
| me at home ~$whoami            ^ ^  | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
| Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne      ('x') | - Sledge Hammer                    |