[linux-audio-user] multichannel streaming

Dubphil dubphil at free.fr
Wed May 17 17:03:49 EDT 2006

> Any suggestions which of the various open source streaming-servers
> (icecast, freecast, ...) come close to that or already have those
> features ?
You can setup an icecast server to stream different channels and you
build an embeded player dedicated to play a stream for each channel in
your web pages.
You can use several darkices, one by channel to stream, connected with
jack to the application outputs or the sound card inputs (I don't know
exactly what is the source of audio). It is just a question of
configuration.
so it is possible to achieve what you need and it looks funny to setup,
if you need more help contact me.

Best regards.

Philippe