[linux-audio-user] ecasound interactive mode

Paul Coccoli pcoccoli at gmail.com
Thu May 25 23:37:04 EDT 2006

On 5/25/06, Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen at eca.cx> wrote:
> What you are missing here is that the 'must have one valid input and
> output' rule applies only when you try to connect a chainsetup to the
> engine. You can always 'cs-disconnect', do any modifications you need, and
> then 'cs-connect' again.

Ah, yes.  That IS what I was missing.  I guess I'm still trying to
fully understand what exactly a chain and a chainsetup are, since the
terms don't closely represent the little hardware boxes I'm used to
plugging together.

Thanks for the help.  One other question: is there a way to play one
file followed immediately by another, without having to first append
one to the other?

paul