[linux-audio-user] Re: My two best songs so far

Paul set at pobox.com
Sun May 28 05:14:29 EDT 2006

Jan Depner <eviltwin69 at cableone.net>, on Sat May 27, 2006 [12:40:59 PM] said:

> here as well ;-)  I agree with Patrick on the vocals.  It seems to me
> that the singer is afraid of her own voice.  I have recorded some of my

	Hi;

	I really like this song, and I have to agree the singer
seems to be repressed, but its perfect for this melody. Maybe if
I understood the lyrics Id think different, but the whole song
feels sad and repressed like communist east europe or something;)
The only part I dont like is where the singer speaks a word. It
throws off the lyrical aspect. She should remain plaintive.

Paul
set at pobox.com